GOLDEN CRUISE HALONG BAY
PACKAGE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
2 Days – 1 Night Itinerary & Program is designed to maximize your holiday experience and enjoyment; included are daytime excursions to the largest floating fishing village on the bay and to an island featuring swimming and a climb to the best panoramic view of the bay. We also tour one of the bay’s largest and most spectacular indoor caves, “Sung Sot” or “Surprise Cave”.Evening activities include an assortment of board games and film entertainment, and fishing for squid from the boat with our crew. We also offer, in squid season, an evening excursion to a nearby squid fishing boat for an up-close look at the local fishermen plying the waters of the bay for squid and other fish.We offer kayaking in all of our itineraries for a unique opportunity to see some of Halong Bay’s most interesting scenery while being as close to the sea as possible. …
12:30 – 13:00 Check in Cruise Centre
13:30 – 14:30 Lunch will be served at Golden Palace Restaurant
14:45 – 17:15 Visit Sung sot cave and titop Island for swimming
17:30 – 19:00 Happy our on Sundeck ( pay2 get 3)
18:00 – 18:30 Cooking demonstration on Sundeck
19:30 – 21:00 Dinner will be served at Golden Palace Restaurant
21:30 Free & Easy ( go fishing or watch movie at Golden Cinema )
06:30 Gym available on the Sundeck & Tai Chi Lesson
07:00 – 08:30 Breakfast at Golden Palace Restaurant
08:00 Passenger visit Luon cave by bamboo
09:15 Check out & bill settlement
10.30 – 11:00 Disembark & Lunch will be served in Cua Vang Restaurant
– Welcome drink on board
– Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
– Meals as specified in the itinerary (02 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches, 02 Dinners)
– Morning tea and coffee
– English-speaking guide
– Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
– Insurance on board
What’s Not Included:
– Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi
– Kayaking on Ha Long bay
– Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
– Tips for tour guide, driver
– Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
– Others which are not mentioned above
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Peak season surcharge 25% of the rates will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Tet Holidays
– Double Kayak: US$ 20.00/2 persons
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Charter Cruise for 100 people maximum.
– Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
– If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
– Free of charge for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
– Baby cot is available for kids under 2-year-old.
– Children from 5 to 8 years old will be charged 65% and sharing beds with parents
– Children from 9 years old will be charged as adult.